Choosing the right Access Control Systems can be a daunting task. Integriti Access Control System from Inner Range is fast becoming a popular solution especially for projects with Multiple sites. As Melbourne’s Expert Installers of Integriti and other Inner Range Products this article aims to provide you with an insight to the features and “Why you might choose Integriti Access Control System”.
Installing Integriti Access Control
Integriti is an Access Control System from Inner Range who are renowned within the security industry for their quality security solutions. Our Technical Security Consultants weigh up a lot of things when recommending a suitable Access Control System, Eclipse Security Technical Consultants can provide a free Site Assessment or Quote from Plans, Request a Quote here. Integriti would be on the list of suitable Access control Systems if the client has a mid to large scale site or multi-site project. Although it is suitable for small sites there are other alternatives that are better suited and less costly, for smaller sites we might consider Inception, which is another product from Inner Range. Our Project Manager oversees all Access Control System Installation Projects to ensure that the project is installed to Inner Ranges certifications, installed efficiently and with minimal disruption to the client and their work place. Our Installer/Interrogators are Trained and Certified by Inner Range on all Inner Range products that we install.
Integriti Access Control is Scale-able
Integriti is suitable for small sites through to large & multi-site institutions. The system can be expanded so you only pay for what you want when you need it, the flexible modular design means it grows with you. Because it’s an IP-based networked solution, utilise new or existing I.T. infrastructure for boundless connectivity. Integriti Professional software allows global site expansion to unlimited dimensions in terms of connected Integriti Controllers, Doors, Users, and Workstations. The initial base software package supports one Controller connection, 16 Doors, Integriti Schematics, Alerts Alarm Handling application, Server/Client installation on two separate computers and full operator permissions for all users. System expansion and optional software features such as additional Controllers or CCTV integration can easily be added as required.
Integriti Access Control is Easy to Use
Everyday use of your Integriti system is simple. Unlock doors, turn on or off security areas all by simply presenting a card at a reader or by using the colour graphic keypad. Manage your entire system via intuitive Windows® based software.
- Monitor and control the movement of all personnel and vehicles in your facility. Protect critical assets and manage the safety of your staff and visitors.
- Easily assign access permissions mandating who can go where and when, including visitor access.
- Manage the reporting of security alarms and audit their responses.
- Ensure compliance with business systems and government regulations.
- Respond to emergency situations, lock downs and alerts.
- Manage your OH&S liability by utilising competency based access control.
- Remotely monitor and control your Integriti system with iOS and Android Apps.
- Manage your entire security operation from a single user interface. With Integriti acting as the complete Security Management System, integrate a variety of security sub-systems, such as CCTV, Biometrics, Mobile Duress, Lighting, Air-Conditioning, Intercom, Fire and many more.
If you would like to find out more about Integriti Access Control you can call us on 1300 66 11 99 to discuss your project or request a quote by completing the form below.